Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A quick update

I figured I'd write a quick blog post summarizing the things that have gone on in the two and a half weeks since I last posted -- I'm planning on writing a much longer post later (with pictures included) but I wanted to do this first.

- My computer is fixed! I've never been so glad to turn it on and see the Windows XP screen load-up.

- I have been to the Forbidden City on a beautiful (not just for Beijing, but in general!) day. That'll be mostly pictures.

- Inner Mongolia was a blast! In the week that I was there I visited Hohhot 呼和浩特, Erdos 鄂爾多斯, the desert at Xiangshawan 向沙湾, the grasslands and yurts.

- Writing my social study report 社会调查报告 was not, unfortunately, a blast.

- Remember when I said that I was excited to be in Beijing because of the Olympics? I'm not really anymore.

As for pictures, they're all on my external hard drive so I can't load them now. But I promise I'll write a mega-post when I get the time, complete with pictures and all.

1 comment:

  1. omg my social study report was a shitshow... but i can't wait to talk about mongolia with you back at yale :D

    ReplyDelete